Pathway to International Association of Coaching® Masteries Practitioner
LEADING SELF AND INSPIRING OTHERS
About this Course
Coaching inspires a sense of ownership and clarifies one’s purpose. Coaching process results in emotions that provide intrinsic motivation to unleash potential by discovering strength and wisdom within.
This course is for anyone who wants to equip themselves with Coaching skills and to pursue the International Association of Coaching’s Professional Certifications. Conducted by Industry Practitioners from Teamcoach International, an IAC Coaching Masteries® Authourized Licensee. This course will provide a pathway to achieve Coaching Excellence.
The Art & Science of Coaching
- Define Coaching
- History & Types of Coaching
- Difference between Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling and Consulting
- Theoretical Foundations
- Benefits & Impact of Coaching
- 5 Coaching Power Tools
- Coaching guiding principles
Upon completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Define and State the Benefits of Coaching
- Demonstrate Coaching Power Tools
- Apply Coaching Process
- Demonstrate the IAC 9 Coaching Masteries®
- Acquire IAC® Masteries Practitioner Designation (IAC® Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Start your own Professional Coaching Practice
Who Should Attend
- Senior Leaders, Directors, Executives and HR Professionals.
- Retired Executives and Managers
- Organizational Design Professionals, Management Consultants, Trainers and Facilitators.
- Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders.
- Counselors and Psychologists.
- Individuals who are passionate about supporting the professional, personal growth and success of others.
- Anyone who wants to take Coaching as a Career.
Please Note that the numbers of learning hours are indicative.
They may vary according to:
- Number of participants
- Individual participation
- Personal Learning Needs
THE PATH TO IAC® CERTIFICATION
STEP 1 is included in this Certificate in Coaching Course
Participants will be mentored during STEP 2 of the IAC® Professional Certification journey
Certificate In Coaching Course Fee
What you will receive
International Association of Coaching® Masteries Practitioner Package
USD 319 payable to IAC for Masteries Practitioner Package
Total Course Fees: USD 550
Excluded USD 319 payable to IAC for MPDP Package
(Includes all local taxes)
Enjoy an instant rebate of USD 51 when you purchase a FULL Package NOW!
We offer partial payment options as well.
This course will be conducted online in 5 Days (3hrs per day)
- 13 Jun 2020 (Sat)
- 20 Jun 2020 (Sat)
- 27 Jun 2020 (Sat)
- 4 July 2020 (Sat)
- 11 July 2020 (Sat)
For More Information contact Capt. Jose
Yes, you will receive a Certificate in Coaching (CiC) from Teamcoach International, an IAC Coaching Masteries® Authorized Licensee upon completing all the Modules and fulfilling the Course requirement.
You will be also be awarded IAC Masteries® Practitioner designation upon completing the requirement set by the IAC®
The course will be delivered through facilitator led Virtual Learning workshops. There will be Five (5) sessions in total, each session will be three hours in duration.
Participants are required to attend all sessions and complete the course assignments
To qualify for the IAC Masteries® Practitioner designation, the requirement is to be an IAC® member, Pass the On Line Test, Prepare the Masteries Practitioner Development Plan and get it reviewed by an IAC® reviewer.
The IAC Masteries® Development Package can be purchased at USD 319.00 using the following link, https://sy101.isrefer.com/go/mppb/iac18/ which includes the following:
- One Year IAC Membership
- On Line Test
- Masteries Practitioner Development Plan Review
The special course fee for the Certificate in Coaching (CIC-IN) is USD550, you will receive an instant rebate of USD 51 if full payment is made.
There is a ‘Partial Payment’ option for those who wish to enrol in this course. 1st payment of
USD 300.00 payable latest 3 days before the commencement of the course (10 June 2020) and followed by 2nd payment of USD 250.00 before 8 July 2020
There is no refund, but registrant substitutions can be made at any time prior to the commencement of the course. Get in touch with us to find out more.