FACILITATION SKILLS FOR LEADERS AND MANAGERS
Be part of the solution!
Facilitation techniques applied to resolve conflicting issues faced by organisations and their teams can improve group performance and produce satisfactory solutions.
This program empowers teams and various stakeholders to work out their strategies collectively in the pursuit of a shared goal.
Participants will gain skills to understand and negotiate through the group dynamics and challenges, enabling them to clarify goals and design action plans that facilitate progress and development.
Using process facilitation tools and methods to identify challenges, participants will develop competencies to align team members, helping them to develop abilities to contribute to effective decision-making processes.
Join us and discover how every team member can be part of the solution!
2 Days Programme
Request for Programme Details
Programme Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define what a team is
- Understand the 5 stages of team development
- Understand the roles and responsibility of individuals in teams
- Enhance Emotional Intelligence in Teams
- Build mutual respect and trust in teams
- Identify sources of conflict and manage conflict in teams
- Develop and maintain team spirit
- Facilitate Team conversation using R.E.S.P.E.C.T model