Organisations are constantly faced with constant changes and are required to be innovative and creative with ideas and approaches to overcome these challenges. Leaders and Managers need to be agile and require collective wisdom to strategize for continuous growth. Teamcoach International has designed this program specifically for developing Process Facilitation Competencies for Leaders, managers and Supervisors
This program is designed to equip participants with tools & techniques to facilitate group work and group decision making. Leaders and Managers as Facilitators help create a culture of inclusivity and develop trust and respect in Organisations. Facilitated conversations improves Organisational climate and enhances engagement within the Team and Organisation
2 Days Program
Request for Program Details
Leaders As Facilitators
29 & 30 Nov 2022
Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Request for this Program Details
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program participants will be able to
- Define facilitation.
- Gain knowledge on successful best facilitation practices.
- Learn and apply simple and effective group tools.
- Design and plan workshops for business.
- Gain processes to create psychological safety in workshops.
- Apply Clarifying, Solutioning and Actioning (CSA) facilitation process.
- Demonstrate facilitative leadership style in leading and managing others.